Beta Stage of Development
Usability during beta stage
Currently EurocodeApplied is in the beta development stage.
This means that new content is added frequently and user feedback is desirable in order to improve our services.
During this initial stage of development you may expect the following:
- New design calculations will be added frequently
- The content of the calculations may be modified as a result of improvement, debugging or error correction
- Response to user querries may not be immediate
- Temporary downtime of the website may occur for a few minutes during updates
Our intention is to maintain full usability during beta stage however this may not be possible at all times.
We apologise for any inconvinience caused to our visitors during this initial development stage.
Please be cautious and always validate the information presented in this website during the beta stage.
The possibility of errors cannot be excluded in this stage and error correction may not be immediate.
More information is provided in our Terms of Service
User feedback during beta stage
User feedback is desirable during the beta stage as it helps us to improve our services.
Please use our Contact Form to make a relevant query about
- Errors that you have found in the design calculations
- Bugs that you have spotted in the user interface
- Suggestions for improvemnts in the user interface